Truck and Trailer - Canada's #1 Source for Buying and Selling New & Used Heavy Trucks & Trailers.
2019 WABASH DRY Truck Bodies - Mississauga ON
2019 WABASH DRY Truck Bodies
ALL THE BENEFITS OF OUR WABASH DURAPLATE® TRAILERS NOW AVAILABLE IN OUR NEW DRY TRUCK BODIES
Our dry truck bodies lower delivery costs, perform predictably, and withstand even heavy use and abuse with minimal maintenance. Using our proven DuraPlate® technology, we designed dry freight truck bodies that are lighter and stronger, have more cube space, and outlast the chassis.
We currently have 26’ DuraPlate bodies in stock that can be equipped with a bumper or tailgate to suit your needs (roll up or swing doors).
- Built with DuraPlate® advanced composite technology for four times more strength, improved durability, and pleasing aesthetics.
- Bonded panels eliminate posts, snag and leak points while enhancing aesthetics.
- Framed with wider steel crossmembers, beams, and corrosion barriers for greater durability and strength.
- Constructed with a forklift-capable, 16,000 lb. floor rating standard.
- Available with MSC Technology flooring to reduce weight by up to 500 lbs., enable higher load capacity and deliver greater fuel efficiency.
- Equipped with damage and leak-resistant corners, galvanized steel rear frame, pop rivet fastening, and recessed rear grab handles for even longer product life.
- Constructed with wider door openings and an optional DOT and Transport Canada-approved lift gate to make loading and unloading easier and more efficient.
- Lower total cost of ownership.
- Longer truck body life.
- Less downtime.
- More cube space.
- Damage and corrosion resistant.
- Toughest truck body on the market.
- Highest lease residual in the industry.
- Longest, most comprehensive warranty in the industry.