Truck and Trailer - Canada's #1 Source for Buying and Selling New & Used Heavy Trucks & Trailers.
2019 WABASH REFRIGERATED Truck Bodies - Mississauga ON
2019 WABASH REFRIGERATED Truck Bodies
Wabash Trailer Performance in a Truck Body
Ranked as a Heavy Duty Trucking Top 20 Product in 2016, the Wabash Cold Chain Series refrigerated truck body introduces true innovation to the final mile. With our patent-pending MSC Technology, thermal efficiency is improved by up to 25% over conventional designs, while weight is reduced by as much as 15%. That’s taking performance to new heights, all while realizing greater abrasion and impact resistance to extend your truck body life.
- Advanced MSC technology reduces weight by 15% while improving thermal efficiency by up to 25%.
- Fewer corrosion points reduce heat transfer and prevent water build-up in foam insulation, reducing refrigeration costs and improving product life and fuel efficiency.
- Optional SolarGuard® roof system delivers maximum thermal efficiency.
- Stainless steel rear frame and integrated grab handles reduce maintenance and prolong product life.
- Bonded, rivet-free, extruded aluminum corner post and cap with square interior resists damage while maximizing cube space.
- Integrated drains.
- Internal gel coating.
- 16,000-lb floor rating is standard and forklift capable.
- Flooring surfaces available in duct, grocery, textured sheet aluminum, or MSC to meet your application requirements.
- Lower total cost of ownership.
- Improved thermal efficiency.
- Higher load capacity.
- Lower fuel costs.
- Increased uptime.
- Faster loading and unloading.
- Damage and corrosion resistant.
- Industry’s longest and most comprehensive warranty—five-year coverage on every truck body part.
- Highest lease residual values in the industry.